The Menu is an eclectic blend of ethnic and adventurous dishes. Only natural herbs and spices are used. The real art lies in the blending of these fresh and natural ingredients of the highest quality, cooked with skill and finesse.
- Vegan choices available.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free dishes are clearly marked on both lunch and dinner menus.
Click on image below to view larger size:
Rasoi menu 2015 (PDF)
A hallmark of Rasoi philosophy is offering the most exciting foods typically enjoyed in India’s various regions.
- Rasoi features coastal cuisine of India where boiling and steaming are preferred to frying and where people can specify just how spicy their meals are to be.
- In the west of India, fish is considered to be an essential component of every meal so get ready for plenty of seafood choices you have probably never tried before.
- In nearby Gujrat, most of the population is Vegetarian so dishes are simpler, healthier and nutritional, accompanied by a range of breads.
- In Northern India meat is popular and the Kashmiri and Punjabi cuisine features hearty and wholesome meat dishes.